Standing Order No.
186. (1) There shall be a select Committee to be known as the County Budget and Appropriations Committee.
(2) The Committee shall consist of a chairperson, and not more than eight other Members.
(3) The functions of the Committee shall be to—
(a) investigate, inquire into and report on all matters related to coordination, control and monitoring of the of the county budget,
(b) discuss and review the estimates and make recommendations to the Assembly;
(c) examine the County Budget Policy Statement presented to the Assembly;
(d) examine Bills related to the county budget, including Appropriations Bills; and
(e) evaluate tax estimates, economic and budgetary policies and programs with direct budget outlays.
BUDGET AND APPROPRIATION COMMITTEE MEMBERS
|Hon. Dominic Ndambuki||Hon. Margaret Mbithi|
- Hon. Dominic Ndambuki – Chairperson
- Hon. Margaret Mbithi – Vice Chairperson
- Hon. Christine Koki
- Hon. Daniel Mbevi
- Hon. Ikisya Kaloki
- Hon. Jacqueline Munyao
- Hon. Moffat Maitha
- Hon. Paul Museku
- Hon. Tariq Mulatya